As a pet parent how many times have you wanted to know what our furry friends are thinking or feeling? I can tell you that animal communication is a very real thing, and everyone has this ability, they just don't know it. Essentially it is using a telepathic ability that we all have; we just have to be taught how to tap in to it. There are many benefits to animal communication: deepening your relationship with your animal, understanding or resolving behavior or health issues, learning what makes your animal happy, having a connection with them while you are away, and connecting after they have passed on or are about to pass. Whatever your reason may be, I can assure you it can be life-changing.
Lanna Ashley is a professional animal communicator and certified animal behavior specialist and teacher located in the Denver, CO area where she lives with 3 snuggly felines, 1 goofy dog, and 1 best human friend. She has connected with hundreds of domestic animals, wildlife, and in-spirit animals since 2015. Her sessions are conducted remotely, either by email or by phone.
"Language is only one way of communicating. Animal communication is fully integrated into my way of life, and I believe it should be integrated for all the animals of the world, including humans. This wisdom is within us all, and I have chosen to dedicate myself to this knowledge and practice in service to our animal friends. Using ancient methods applied in our modern world, I am an intuitive vessel for which the animals can communicate through. I feel honored that the universe and momentous teachers have educated me in this way of life: speaking to the raven who pays me a visit during a hike, listening to the ailments of a dying horse, discovering what's bothering an anxiety-ridden dog, connecting with beloved companions who have crossed the rainbow bridge, and so much more.” - Lanna Ashley
Her professional training includes:
- Angelic Shamanism Student Levels I, II & III with Stacie Codino (2014-2015
- Angelic Shamanism Assistant Levels I, & II with Stacie Codino (2016)
- Neo-Shamanism Individual Study with Wind Walker (2015-2016)
- Channeling & Intuition Individual Study with Allison Holley (2015-2016)
- The Language of Miracles Online Course with Amelia Kinkade (2016)
- Professional Animal Communicator Program with The Lightfoot Way (2016)
- Animal Wellness Coach Certification with The Lightfoot Way (2016)
- Houston Zoo Docent Volunteer (2014-2017)
- Desert Dream Ancient Grandmother Shamanic Healing Retreat with Penelope Smith (2017)
- Animal Communication Instructor for Soul Camp East (2018)
- Animal Emotions Course with Karolina Westlund, PhD (2018)
Animal Communication sessions
Once your session is purchased you'll receive a confirmation and Lanna will contact you by email. You have the option to do an interactive session over the phone with Lanna or she can speak to the animal privately and send you an email with details about the session. You’ll need to email her your animal companion's name and a photo, along with your questions or things you are seeking information about. It is recommended you record the session so you can listen to it as often as you’d like.
For interactive sessions you and Lanna will set up an appointment by phone. Written sessions can normally be completed within 7 days. Once Lanna has spoken with the animal she will email you details of the conversation, any messages your animal companion has shared as well as general information about the session.
- $159 for 40 minutes
- $140 for 30 minutes
- $99 for 20 minutes
- $64 for 20 minutes
- $90 for 30 minutes