At Your Paws Membership
Wouldn’t it be great if you could have a cat professional to turn to at any time if you’re having an issue with your cat? Whether you're a new or seasoned cat parent there is a lot your cat is going to teach you. For all the other things it’s nice to have a cat coach at your fingertips…or in this case, At Your Paws!Have your very own holistic cat coach!
This new monthly service would be ideal for you if:
- You want to know if your cat needs a supplement, and if so, which one? How much and how often?
- You’re thinking about adding or switching to a new food but your cat has had food sensitivities in the past.
- There’s a new addition to the cat family, and you need help getting everyone to adjust peacefully.
- You’ve done a Cat Health Analysis and need some things re-checked 30 days or even 90 days later.
- The vet recommends a particular medication, treatment and you just want to be sure it’s the right thing for your cat.
- Your cat develops allergies, hot spots, itching, or a wound…can you treat it at home and how?
- Perhaps you’ve discovered urine marking or peeing outside the litter box. You have several cats…who is the culprit and why is she/he doing this? And how do you resolve it?
- You’d like to know if a recurring UTI can be treated with homeopathy instead of going back to the vet.
- It may be “that time” for your cat to pass…does she need or want help?
- You found a bite wound on your cat…what can you do to treat it naturally?
- Your cat has a specific disease…are there natural supplements to help give support in addition to the medication and if so, which one would be beneficial?
- You prefer to use homeopathy, flower essences, or other holistic ways to support your cat but you’re not sure which one is best for a particular situation.
- With several cats in your household you need to know which one is vomiting when you aren’t around.
- There are many more reasons you haven’t even thought of yet!
How it works
The At Your Paws membership is intended to provide help for those little questions that pop up, for quick guidance, and for peace of mind. For a monthly fee you can reach out as often as needed for assistance. Simply email or text animal intuitive, Pam Roussell, a photo of the cat along with your question or concern. She will use muscle testing to help guide you and make suggestions for the given situation. In some cases a phone call may be warranted, too. Important: if your cat is having a medical emergency please contact your local vet! This service is intended to compliment veterinary care, not replace it.
What it includes:
- Energetic clearing of stressors, blocks sensitivities
- Ongoing muscle testing for clients to check foods, supplements, medications, recommended medical treatments, acute health issues**
- 12% off all products and services while in the membership program
- Membership fee is renewed monthly and may be cancelled at any time. You will receive an email reminder when renewal is due. Partial monthly refunds will not be given.
1st cat $35/month; $5 per additional cat
Submit the names of the cats that will be in the program
**This is not intended to replace an Optimal Cat Health Analysis, which is a comprehensive evaluation of diet, food, supplements, sensitivities, chronic or acute health issues, and holistic health recommendations. A Cat Health Analysis is recommended prior to beginning the program.
***The information received in this monthly membership program by Purrrfectly Holistic, LLC, is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure in any way.