Blood Sugar Gold
Blood Sugar Gold
We are a proud affiliate of Pet Wellbeing, and this product will be fulfilled at www.petwellbeing.com. Thank you for your support!
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz bottles
Helps maintain healthy, stable blood sugar levels
- Supports normal serum insulin levels
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy triglycerides
- Helps maintain eye and liver health
Order Blood Sugar Gold today and help support your cat's blood sugar levels.
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Administer Blood Sugar Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Blood Sugar Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Product may be hypoglycemic. May heighten the effect of blood-sugar-lowering drugs. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering this product with blood-sugar-lowering drugs. A veterinarian can help to ensure optimal blood sugar levels are maintained.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Blood Sugar Gold is Formulated With:
- Devil's Club root bark (Oplopanax horridum): This indigenous North American herb has vast uses. Maintenance of normal blood sugar levels is one of its most powerful applications. It has also been used traditionally by First Nations Peoples for the respiratory system, for joints, the digestive system and as a general health tonic.
- Gymnema leaf (Gymnema sylvestre): With the addition of this herb to our formula, there is specific support to the beta cells of the pancreas and also to maintain healthy blood sugar levels immediately following consumption of food.
- Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum): A seed used extensively in India for health and nutrition, recent studies concur that healthy liver and insulin levels may be linked with regular ingestion.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): High in inulin, Burdock has been used traditionally to support healthy blood sugar levels, the liver and good digestion.
- Goat's Rue herb (Galega officinalis): Used and grown in Europe for hundreds of years, this herb may allow the body to better tolerate carbohydrates. It is also one of the main plants used for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Its secondary ability to support the liver makes it a valuable addition to this formula.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale): Both leaf and root are commonly used in herbal formulas; however, we have used only the root in Blood Sugar Gold. The root's therapeutic actions are as a pancreatic regulator, cholagogue, for pancreatic and bile duct stimulation, and portal circulation.
- Bilberry fruit (Vaccinium officinalis): Rich in anthocyanins, these berries are considered a wonderful food source of antioxidants. The extract is known to affect the tiny blood vessels that supply the eyes. It also shows specific action in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
... 491 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.