Kidney Support Gold
Kidney Support Gold
We are a proud affiliate of Pet Wellbeing, and this product will be fulfilled at www.petwellbeing.com. Thank you for your support!
Supports healthy kidney function including fluid balance
- Normal urination and thirst (hydration)
- Normal appetite and weight
- General vitality and energy
- Healthy immunity
Order Kidney Support Gold today and help your cat maintain healthier kidneys and a better quality of life!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Kidney Support Gold is Formulated With:
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): This steamed root is a vital herb used widely in the traditional Chinese herbal repertory and contains vitamins C, A and some B vitamins. It is best known for its "tonic" properties to fortify the blood, increase vitality and support capillary integrity. Called Dihuang, this herb is used to "replenish the Kidneys", support normal urination and build the body's normal energy levels following illness.
- Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps militaris): Considered a "medicinal mushroom" (or "ascocarp"), this potent ingredient originated in Tibet and is used as a tonic for energy, vigor, normal immune function as well as normal kidney and liver function. It is said to help support normal metabolic processes and all body systems. As well as having antioxidant properties, it also contains amino acids, some B vitamins, minerals, sterols and enzymes.
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): One of the best known "adaptogens", Astragalus is a replenishing herb for normal recovery from illness. It protects against free radicals and is widely used for immune health. Studies using Astragalus in combination with Dong Quai root show that these herbs may have an effect on the kidneys to normalize gene expression and help maintain normal, stabilized kidney function.
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinensis): An herb of Eastern Asia, this root is used widely in China for health and as a food. One of its uses is to help carry oxygen to tissues and support normal blood flow. Considered a daily tonic, it has been studied in conjunction with using Astragalus for the kidneys. [Its use to help balance normal hormone levels in the body has led to a misconception that it contains estrogens.]
... 400 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.