Sale Sold out
Regular price $41.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We are a proud affiliate of Pet Wellbeing, and this product will be fulfilled at www.petwellbeing.com. Thank you for your support!
For seasonal allergies such as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, runny eyes and sneezing
- Supports normal histamine response to seasonal allergies
- Helps maintain normal immune activity
- Helps with face rubbing, watery eyes, sneezing, breathing difficulties
- May reduce congestion and excess mucous production
Order Nettle-Eyebright Gold today and help your cat maintain a healthy immune response to airborne allergens.
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is Formulated With:
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): A highly nutritive herb, Nettle has amounts of calcium, iron and silica. It also contains small amounts of naturally occurring plant histamines that incite an antihistamine response to occasional, season allergies.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale): Often used in remedies that affect the eyes, nose, and throat, Eyebright promotes normal mucous production and may be helpful for sneezing, watery eyes, and irritated throat.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): The leaf of Yerba Santa elicits its action specifically within the respiratory system to support normal mucous production in the lungs. It also promotes expectoration and thus normal, clear airways and more comfortable breathing.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): Possesses many useful applications in various areas of the body. In this formula, its action is upon the underlying, triggered immune reaction to help maintain a normal response in sensitive cats.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia): Known for its astringency, Ambrosia helps to tone (tighten) mucous membranes and lessen secretions, especially in the nasal cavity.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): This fragrant herb supports the immune system and the body's normal reaction to histamine. It is also mildly relaxing.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): The leaves of the Olive tree assist overall normal, healthy immunity. They are also mildly astringent.
... 467 mg per ml
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Vitamin C supports the body's natural immune defenses.
... 30 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.