Optimal Cat Health Analysis
Want optimal health for your cat?
PLEASE BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE CAT OR DOG INFO FORM THAT IS AVAILABLE AFTER PURCHASE
If your cat has a health issue or perhaps you want to find out if the food or supplements you're using are beneficial, let's muscle test and find out! The technique works both in person and remotely with a photo of your cat. When you purchase an analysis with me you'll provide me via email a photo of your cat along with photos or complete, detailed list (including brand names) of all the food, supplements, medicines, flea and pest control, grooming products, and anything else pertaining to your cat's lifestyle or health you would like analyzed. Please allow up to 3 days for me to complete the analysis.
You will receive:
- A 20 minute phone consultation to discuss your cat's health issue, diet, health history, recent vet exams, tests, blood work, etc.
- A complete, itemized list of any food, body system, organ, gland, hormone, traumatic event, environmental toxin, medication, pathogen, environmental stressor, sensitivity, trapped emotion and more that resonates with an imbalance and disrupting the vital force
- An energy healing session to eliminate sensitivities, stressors or energetic blocks in the body down to the cellular level
- Suggestions and recommendations that your cat's body tests well for
- A complimentary copy of Optimal Nutrition for Cats, your guide to reading cat food labels and learning what to include in your cat's diet that will give him the very foundation for a long, healthy life
- Your cat's story may be selected to be featured in one of our future posts (with your permission of course)
You have 2 options for this service:
1. Single Analysis
2. Analysis plus Check Up. A Cat Health Check Up is recommended 6 weeks after the initial analysis in order to monitor progress after implementing recommendations, make adjustments and provide a follow up energy healing session if needed.
PLEASE BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE CAT OR DOG INFO FORM THAT IS AVAILABLE AFTER PURCHASE.
Cat Info Form : Click to download here
Dog Info Form : Click to download here
This is the first step to doing the analysis.
*Nothing in this analysis is intended to diagnose, treat, or cure a disease.