We are a proud affiliate of Pet Wellbeing, and this product will be fulfilled at www.petwellbeing.com. Thank you for your support!
Supports urinary tract health and normal frequency
- Support for a healthy urinary tract
- Helps to maintain normal and comfortable flow of urine
- Helps maintain normal immune response to bacteria
- Helps with normal frequency of urination
Order Urinary Gold today and help your cat maintain comfort and health of their urinary tract
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Urinary Gold is Formulated With:
- Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis): Stoneroot soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and helps to keep a healthy environment within the bladder and kidneys. Its traditional use for astringing tissues of the genitourinary system makes this herb as useful today as it has been in the past.
- Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens): Softening and soothing to the urinary tract, Hydrangea root also helps to support the body's immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): Considered one of the most useful herbal "demulcents", Marshmallow's high mucilage content soothes mucous membranes that line the urinary tract. This supports comfort during urination.
- Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion leaves are a powerful urinary antiseptic and herbal diuretic. The natural, bitter quality stimulates digestive enzyme production. Dandelion root is also commonly used, but for urinary issues the leaves have more specific therapeutic value. Dandelion is also a source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium): Yarrow is an excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues), supports immunity and generally cleanses and supports the entire urinary system.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): Oregon Grape, added as a supportive ingredient, is a North American plant high in berberine. Known as one of the most useful plant constituents to support the body's natural immunity, particularly the response to bacteria and viruses.
- Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea): Used commonly for its polysaccharide content and effect on the immune system, Echinacea has a specific affinity for the immunity of the urinary tract.
- Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago spp.): Used for support of inflammation in the lower urinary tract. Also used for prevention of stones, and to help relax the muscular contractions of the urinary tract.
- Horsetail aerial parts Equisetum spp.): This herb helps maintain normal fluid balance in the body and is considered a specific for all aspects of the urinary system.
- Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus): Added specifically for muscular spasms of the urinary tract, Hops also provides a slight element of calming relaxation to the nervous system.
... 483 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.