Young At Heart
Young At Heart
Sale Sold out
Regular price $37.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We are a proud affiliate of Pet Wellbeing and this product will be fulfilled at www.petwellbeing.com. Thank you for your support!
Helps maintain cardiovascular health including:
- Healthy and normal heart function
- Heart muscle & heart rhythm
- Healthy blood pressure
- Good circulation
Order Young at Heart today and help maintain your cat's cardiovascular health!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 2-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
Young at Heart is Formulated With:
- Mayblossom berry, buds and leaf: This herb is part of a variety of thorny shrub species from the Rose family. Traditionally, the berries have been used but there is mounting evidence to show that the flower buds and leaves contain high levels of useful constituents as well. Mayblossom is high in antioxidants (flavonoids) including OPCs, similar to the powerful flavonoids found in grapes that fight free radical damage. Mayblossom is used for the overall function and vitality of the entire cardiovascular system. It is used extensively in herbal medicine to support the heart muscle, heart rhythm, arterial system and coronary arteries, blood pressure and general circulation.
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherwort's action is twofold. Although it is considered an herb for supporting heart function, it also has been used for restlessness and agitation. This herb's actions are to support normal blood pressure, the heart's electrical impulses and help to maintain healthy circulation.
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): Nettle supports the body's ability to excrete fluid through the kidneys. It is also high in minerals that are needed by the cardiovascular system, including calcium and potassium.
- Fo-ti root (Polygonum multiflorum): Primarily used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fo-ti root has a long folkloric past as an herb for youthfulness and vigor. Today, we also know this plant for its useful application in supporting heart function. Traditional claims of this herb are that it "nourishes" the heart, possibly due to its ability to support the blood vessels that carry blood into and away from the heart and maintain healthy lipid levels in the blood.
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis): Extensively used in eastern countries, the berries of the woody Schisandra plant are known to be supportive to many parts of the body. High in antioxidants, these berries support strong immunity, the liver, stress reduction, cognitive function and the cardiovascular system. Schisandra helps to maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- Gotu kola herb (Centella asiatica): This is an herb with considerable use in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. In the latter discipline, the name Brahmi was given to this herb, meaning "of divine origin". Gotu kola is known for its ability to help support the venous system and blood flow to extremities. Do not confuse this herb with Kola nut (Cola nitida or C. acuminata), a different herb which contains caffeine.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger is used in very small quantities in this formula to help promote circulation.
... 375 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.